Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Dentist

Due to changes in our dental insurance...as in, like, finally having it, the boys and I went to a new dentist that is located close by in HB. She is very nice and her office is pretty and clean. First off, our dental insurance is really crappy. Jerrod keeps reminding me that it would be much worse if we didn't have any. But in 2 visits, she showed me that Cayden has 3 cavities, 1 which will not be filled because it is a baby tooth. I mentioned in my last blog about my cavities and bony mass. I went religiously every 6 months to get a cleaning, but passed on the x-rays. It's amazing what x-rays can show you. So, now we'll be spending all of our "back yard landscaping" money on the dentist. I am sure that the dentist was SOOO thrilled about MORE visits from the Bonner family in the next few weeks. Rylan was a terror in the waiting room....but his teeth checked out fine. Poor Cayden! She filled one cavity today and he was so numb that he couldn't feel the drool on his face. He kept telling me that there was something in his mouth and that he wanted me to take it out. It was really just his tongue. He was so glad when the numbness wore off...he could then eat his Dino Buddies!

1 comment:

  1. not being able to feel the drool run down the face after a dentist visit is definitely the pits. poor thing. i really despise going to the dentist. i truly do. BUT my dentist is AMAAAAAAAAAAAZING, so i suppose, it could be worse. gotta love the dino buddies!

    ReplyDelete