Monday, July 20, 2009

Bad Mood

For 12 years (maybe longer) I have been in denial about PMS. Today I realize that I am moody and grouchy and irritated and bloated I am going to blame it on PMS. Those boys that could, have run across the street to avoid me and the lil guy, oh, he's a trooper. He did mention that he wanted to play with "Matt" the door-to-door salesman that came by this morning. Rylan keeps asking, "When's Matt coming over?" Maybe he thinks that "Matt" will save him from the torture of Mom's moodiness. We have, though, snacked on some delicious and non-nutritious items such as M&M's and cookies because of my "illness". That may explain why the dentist told me today that I have 6 cavities, a boney growth on the side of my chin (trip to see the oral surgeon, yay!), and that I need a filling replaced with a crown. The positive: more gold in my mouth=greater self-worth.

Tonight we will be going to Red Robin to celebrate Bryson's 12th b-day. He won't be 12 for another week, but I need the oil/salt coma TODAY! He is such a great kid. Although he does have an attitude and some mood swings (where could he have gotten those?), he is respectful and responsive to what Jerrod and I ask of him. So, Happy Birthday Bryson! I LOVE YOU, and you can come home now because I am in a better mood.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go smashing that "Japanese people have nasty teeth" stereotype! Just kidding! I've got some gold bling in my mouth, too! Hey, did you find out what that boney growth is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) "more gold in my mouth = greater self worth" --- that freaking slays me, of course! LMAO! i love the M&M's & cookies! yaaaaaaaaaaay! can't get enough of those: PMS or not! the fries at red robin call to me, right now. yes, i am PMSing, big-time. carlos is SUCH an angel. thank God for doting significant others!

    ReplyDelete