Monday, September 21, 2009

Jerrod's Surprise Party


This weekend I did an amazing thing. I was able to keep my mouth shut long enough to throw my husband a surprise party. I don't keep surprises well, especially if I am excited about them. It was a low-key party for family friends at his favorite pizza place, Round Table. We reserved the banquet room, decorated it with embarrassing blown-up pictures and balloons, ordered an Indiana Jones cake, and tah-dah!!! Instant party. The boys were good at holding their tongues too. We decided not to let Rylan in on the secret because, as you may know, a 3 year-old has that constant diarrhea of the mouth....it just comes out and there's no stopping it. Jerrod WAS surprised and everyone had a good time. I know that he feels a little awkward when he is the center of attention....and that is why this party was so fantastic!!! He deserves to feel special because he is a very special guy.


Happy Birthday Honeybee!

No comments:

Post a Comment